MIRACLE CLING™ giving any space instant beauty storage
- convenient, space saving system offers instant beauty storage for space starved bathrooms
- designed for long lasting performance
- no suction cups, adhesives or wall mounts needed
how it works
- proprietary Miracle Cling Technology™ securely clings to glossy bathroom surfaces like glass, mirrors, marble, flat shiny tiles, and laminate with no residue.
- stores brushes and tools for easy access
- organizes bathroom clutter and frees up counter space
- designed to store an assortment of brushes, sponges and cosmetic tools
- slots between pockets allow head-down makeup brush drying to protect bristle integrity and performance
how to use
- peel off protective film from back of organizer
- place onto smooth, clean, dry surface and press firmly to secure and remove air bubbles
- not intended for use on wood, stone, unglazed tiles, or over grout lines
- for best results: wait 24 hours before placing items in holder
- easy to remove; won’t leave residue on recommended surfaces
- can be reapplied after removal
how to clean
- gently hand wash under warm water + dishwasher safe
- stain resistant material tip: use rubbing alcohol for tougher makeup stains
- allow to dry before reapplying to surface
Real Techniques was founded by two women who surrounded by makeup Samantha and Nicola Chapman. They were talented, creative, and keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. But, most importantly they were passionate about beauty. In 2011, the Real Techniques brush collection was launched. Unbelievable brush quality was paired with professional, interesting.
Today, the brand has taken off in the US, UK, and around the world. Sam and Nic continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts, and editing their own digital magazine. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship, and tools from Sam & Nic.