Want a clean face free of acne? Do not forget to wash your makeup brushes. Dirty brushes can be one factor in the source of skin problems.
In addition to acne, non-sterile brush do not deliver makeup perfectly. The color can get mixed with other colors or the makeup are not applied properly.
HOW TO USE:
1. Wet your makeup brush under running water in room temperature (brush facing down and dont let the water get on the handle of the brush)
2. Pour facial soap on the brush egg
- Small buttons on top for smaller brushes and to release drier product (cream foundation, waterproof mascara and liner)
- Waves on bottom for bigger brushes and to release product, dirt, and oils without ruining the brushes.
3. Rinse the brush under running water and dry them by pressing and swiping the brush on a clean towel
4. Leave your brush on a towel to dry.
Created in 1989, Masami Shouko believes that beauty starts with right tools. Masami aims to provide the best, high quality tools from all around the world. Masami make up brushes consists of high quality natural hair that delivers perfection in make up result.